139pcs Linkable abacus
The young learner’s abacus is ideal for younger children learning sorting, sequencing, pattern recognition, colors, and classification. Use the cubes and rods to cultivate patience, concentration, and hand-eye coordination as children thread the cubes onto the rods. With an abacus base and challenge cards, children will quickly start having fun and learning about number places, from units to tens, hundreds, and even thousands.
Build your very own abacus!
139 pc per set
Base x 5 pcs
Rod x 5 pcs
Cube x 75 pcs
Card x 54 pcs
Packed in a plastic lockable box.
● Learn all about place values and the base-ten number system.
● Connecting all 5 bases together allows for numbers up to 99,999!
● Practice addition, subtraction, and sorting at the same time.
● Complete the cube challenges that use 5 colors and number cards for up to 5 decimal places.
● Develop eye-hand coordination and math skills.
Age: 3 Years +
Item size: 28 x 17 x 10.5 cm
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WEIGHT 720 g
DIMENSIONS 280.0 × 105.0 × 170.0 mm
All GIGO products are compliant with CE & CCCs toy safety regulations.